Fashion itself is the most indecisive in nature and keeps on changing with time. To keep up with the latest trend, you need to keep on adapting to the change. You need to be updated with all the altercations taking place. Even a piece of jewellery worn at the right place and at the right time can make you the style quotient at the party. But one trend that never changes for women is the undying love for gold. Gold is one of the rarest metals on earth, and due to its extraordinary traits; it has been ruling the hearts of women for so long. Keeping the latest trend in mind let us explore the top 5 timeless gold trends that never get old.
- Chains: This jewellery is one which can never lose its importance for centuries to come. Celebrities like Beyonce, Hailey Baldwin and other big stars have been found endorsing gold chains in public. The best thing about the gold chain is that it can be worn with any kind of outfit, be it a traditional dress or western. Chains could be long, short, thick or thin depending on how you want to make use of it. A gold chain knows no limits and therefore it tops the list of gold trends that can never get old.
- Bangles: This piece of art gives definition to a woman’s hand. Nothing is more pleasing for a woman to get bangles as a gift from their spouse. In design, 10 grams gold bangles are in the latest trend. Their design and price are best suited for any middle-class family to purchase.
- Bracelets: These bangles can take a shape of bracelets too. Women who know how to put up gold jewellery with western costumes can make a style statement and an iconic style quotient too.
- Lockets: This type of jewellery is simple yet elegant. If you wish to make your girlfriend or wife happy and surprise her on her birthday by gifting a gold jewellery but your pocket has limits, then gold pendant or locket is the answer to your problem. This jewellery can be worn in normal days too. Gold pendants symbolize and let women celebrate their womanhood. This little piece of jewellery can do wonders if matched properly with your dress.
- Earrings: There are some jewellery without which a woman looks incomplete, and this small piece of metal can give a whole lot of definition to their face. For people who are old school, have an undying love for gold earrings. Today, the gold earring is the one ornament which has faced a lot of changes over the decades. For instance, gold has now collaborated with precious stones like ruby, emerald, sapphire or topaz, pearl earrings and diamond earrings designs have gained the most popularity.
Gold can never get out of fashion, mainly because of its rarity and incomparable characteristics that it possesses. This least reactive metal attracts most eyes, so wear it and flaunt it with pride and confidence.